Sunday 7 March 2021

Muhammad Hamdi Bin Che Hassan

 I was honestly stressed out being at home in Penang. So it decided to download this dating app called Hawaya. On 10/12/2020, we texted first on that app. Then you asked for my phone number, which I gave you. Then, we started first texting on WhatsApp on the same day itself around 4pm. Then things escalated really really quick when I came down to KL (13/12/2020) to take kontot then, I decided to text you and asked for a meet up with a simple "can we meet up one hour from now?" And then we first met in front of masjid Putrajaya. Then you drove us to masjid besi where we sat and had coconut ice creams plus longans. We talked a lot until it was almost maghrib and then you kind off "halau" me cause you knew that I still had to drive 2 hours to go back to Melaka and you didn't want me to arrive at Melaka that late. Then, we texted a hell lot and you said you wanted to be serious with me , which , TBH, I thought it was a joke. How can you decide that you wanted to be serious with a person whom you barely knew. Whom you had no idea of each other's past and background. So I was bluffing at the idea myself. Then fast forward, we had sexting. We started became more comfortable talking about the future and sometimes occasionally in a more sexual manner as well. On 8/1/2021, which was a Friday, you took half a day off from work and shoot to Melaka to spend the whole weekend with me. We had sex from Friday night up until Sunday morning. Where we were force to check out from our apartment. I gave you my virginity. And you were soo pleased to have it. It hurts like hell but honestly it was only satisfying on Sunday morning but for the rest of it, it was more pain than pleasure. You really really need to learn how to control your lust over me especially over my breasts. Your morning wood is truly amazingly filled with willpower that I can't do anything more than just lay down and willingly be your submissive partner. Surprisingly, on 11/1/2021, the government announced that there will be PKP, and then you and I are separated by physical up until now (8/3/2021). TBH , I did open up to you last week about my past, mostly about Mr prince and mamat keting tong but at first your sad that I wasn't honest to you but I told you, how could I ever find it within myself to open up to a stranger that I knew for less than 3 months??? Ofc I would be shy and etc. So I waited, waited for the right time to come clean and be honest. And I explicitly told him that if he wants to break up with me, then, by all means, like, I never searched for you and so I will never fight for you. But it turns out that he is fine with it eventually and that he said that he loves me very much and that he wants to marry me. Well, we'll see how.as of now, we're sexting and Video Calling daily and I am always thinking when will be the time that I can fuck him again. Haha. I know it sounded horny but yes, I am horny. Haha, tuddles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment